Are you 30 years or younger? Are you a recent business graduate or entrepreneur?
1. Sales & Marketing Manager Apply now…
A Self-motivated Individual with a Creative Approach – Responsible for creating, implementing and managing campaigns, promotions and sponsorships. Building long lasting relationships with customers and partners through innovative strategies. Sales focused. (Full job description below).
2. Community & Business Manager Apply now…
A Community Driven Entrepreneur – Responsible for creating, implementing and managing events and community initiatives that build an engaged community. Responsible for the daily operations, customer inquiries, customer relations. Community Focused. (Full job description below).
About The Common
The Common is a space that brings together entrepreneurs, business leaders and companies from various sectors to work, connect and thrive.
Our focus is building relationships between existing members, potential clients and the different sectors of business in Squamish.
Why you will love working at The Common
- Be surrounded by entrepreneurs and thought leaders
- Build a network and meet some of Squamish’s coolest business leaders
- Develop skills in a supportive and fun-loving culture
- Create and be involved with some fun socials and community gatherings
Interested? Send email us, or send a one-minute video and tell us why you want this job! email@example.com
Sales & Marketing Manager | Job Description
Hours: 18-30 hours per week (contract)
Who are you? Are you 30 years or younger? Are you a recent business graduate or entrepreneur? Are you a self-motivated Individual with a Creative Approach? Do you love chasing conversions, exceeding goals, and telling a story that you would be proud to share with everyone (or want to learn how to)?! We’re looking for someone who is excited about building campaigns that drive sales and revenue.
What’s Your Skills? You already have some experience with marketing, social media and advertising. Maybe you could even write this job description more clearly, and show us how skilled you are – sell us on converting this contract into a full time position!
What Will You Do? Responsible for creating, implementing and managing campaigns, promotions and sponsorships. Building long lasting relationships with customers and partners through innovative strategies. Sales focused.
What’s The Vision? Should you accept this challenge!, in 3 months you will have been so successful that you will hire someone to help you with your work! In the meantime, you will work with the graphic designer and community manager to run marketing campaigns that find potential new clients and convert them into customers. You know how to use metrics, track engagement and monitor success. You live to learn, and discover new ways of finding qualified prospects and leads.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Supercharge Sales – Generate sales inquiries, find new leads. Track, monitor and improve.
- Technical Savvy – Manage, maintain and update the website, CRM and ensure all systems are synced.
- Communicate Clearly – Use the right tone and language to speak to our customers.
- Business development – Be an integral part of building the business, test new markets and help the business focus on long term sustainable growth.
Skills & Qualifications
- Business qualification with a focus on marketing. An understanding of startups, entrepreneurship, large to medium size business. Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Solid understanding of marketing platforms, and knowledge (or willingness to learn) of marketing strategies and/or business planning. Google Analytics, SEO, conversions.
- Experience or understanding of integrating and using a CRM. Understanding or willingness to learn about the customer journey and a sales process.
- Highly organised. Able to manage multiple projects and move between taks effortlessly.
- Advanced communications skills (verbal and written)
Send us an email, apply online or send us a one-minute video and tell us why we should hire you!